Professional djembé and skin drum repair services
We repair skin drums like: djembé, conga, bongo, bass drum (dundun) and ngoma.
Quality djembé repair & reskinning service
Incl. skinning, tightening and tuning for a great sounding drum.
- Small djembe (head size 15-20cm) €50
- Medium djembe (head size 21 – 27cm) €65
- Large djembe (head size 28 – 35) €80
For other or odd dimensions or type of drums please contact us for price.
Additional services, prices depending on work to be done and materials needed:
- replacing old or damaged rope with new rope (€5 – 10)
- replacing or repairing the metal rings (€10 – 25)
- wood and body repair i.e. sealing wood cracks or damaged areas (price t.b.d. depends on damages)
Tightening and tuning of the djembé (only if reskinning is not necessary) €30
Repairs of other types of skin drums
We also do repairs and replace skins of other types of drums with (animal) skin, mostly goat or cow skin. If you have a different type skin drum contact us so we can discuss the type of skin needed and repairs to be done.
Get your drum fixed today!
Contact us for more information or schedule an appointment to come drop off your drum. We can also receive the djembe via post / courier. Please contact us in advance to arrange the details.